When it comes to accessing the internet today, we have several different options:
* 91% of Internet Users Own a PC/Laptop
* 80% of Internet Users Own a Smartphone
* 47% of Internet Users Own a Tablet
As you can see, people are using their mobile devices to search the web more than ever.
But how easy is it for mobile internet users to access your company website?
If you have ever accessed a web page on your mobile device that wasn’t mobile-ready, then you already know how frustrating it can be.
What is a Mobile-Ready Website?
A “stand-alone mobile site” is a separate site that is built to specifically fit on hand-held devices and tablets. While the look and feel should remain similar to your main website, they include bigger, thumb-friendly buttons, less content, and fewer graphics than what appear on your main website.
When a mobile user visits your site from their mobile device, they will be automatically re-directed to the mobile version.
A “mobile responsive website” is one that automatically resizes itself based on the screen size of the device being used. This option simply makes your existing website display comfortably on mobile devices; without the need to create a separate site and domain.
Even though they go about it in different ways, the end goal is the same; to create a positive experience for mobile users that doesn’t require a bunch of pinching, scrolling, and slowness.
Why a Mobile-Ready Website?
The mobile obsession is not only fueling the economy, but it’s also creating a major opportunity for businesses to connect with more customers and prospects.
But if your website isn’t comfortably viewable and easy to navigate on smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices, it could actually be doing more harm than good.
Did you know…?
* 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action such as a phone call or store visit; 70% of them lead to action within one hour
* Over 50% of all mobile searches lead to an actual purchase
* Nearly half of consumers say they won’t return to a website if it doesn’t load properly on their mobile devices
* 60% of mobile consumers use a mobile device as their primary or exclusive internet source
That’s real money that your business can’t afford to leave lying on the table.
A mobile-ready website will allow you to:
* Provide your mobile website visitors with a positive, fast-loading, pleasant browsing experience
* Improved SEO on mobile-friendly search engines
* Tap into the growing number of local mobile internet users as they are actively searching for your type of product or services
* Get the most out of your marketing dollars by achieving a higher return on investment
What We Do
We specialize in creating custom mobile web designs to fit your company needs. Our beautiful designs are fully compatible with all types of smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices; so that they load quickly and look great.
Our expert team of highly skilled, experienced Mobile Web Designers can create a mobile-ready site that puts you in touch with more of your target audience and encourage them to act doing business with you.
Our mobile website services include:
* Mobile-Friendly Design and Navigation
* Mobile Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* Device Detection & Redirection
* CMS Coding & Integration
* Mobile Analytics
Ready to Get Started?
Mobile internet usage is not going away; in fact, it’s only going to become even more critical that you have a mobile-ready website in the months and years to come.
Are you ready to stand out from the competition and stop turning away business?
Contact us TODAY for your free, no-obligation consultation!