Why a Mobile-Ready Website?
The mobile obsession is not only fueling the economy, but it’s also creating a major opportunity for businesses to connect with more customers and prospects.
But if your website isn’t comfortably viewable and easy to navigate on smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices, it could actually be doing more harm than good.
Did you know…?
* 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action such as a phone call or store visit; 70% of them lead to action within one hour
* Over 50% of all mobile searches lead to an actual purchase
* Nearly half of consumers say they won’t return to a website if it doesn’t load properly on their mobile devices
* 60% of mobile consumers use a mobile device as their primary or exclusive internet source
That’s real money that your business can’t afford to leave lying on the table.
A mobile-ready website will allow you to:
* Provide your mobile website visitors with a positive, fast-loading, pleasant browsing experience
* Improved SEO on mobile-friendly search engines
* Tap into the growing number of local mobile internet users as they are actively searching for your type of product or services
* Get the most out of your marketing dollars by achieving a higher return on investment