Did you know that approximately 75% of consumers rely on social media to make purchase decisions?
With Facebook being the top social media site online today with more than 1 BILLION users alone, you can almost guarantee that a large percentage of your target audience is spending time there.
If your business doesn’t currently have a presence on Facebook, you are missing the opportunity to connect with your customers and potential customers there.
What is Facebook Marketing?
Facebook continues to reign supreme of social media. It is the internet’s most popular social networking website and consumers across the globe spend multiple hours per day on this platform socializing with friends, family, and businesses.
Whether you are a small business owner or a huge corporation, Facebook is a valuable marketing tool to keep your customers and prospects informed, build brand awareness, and expand your reach.
Why Facebook Marketing?
Facebook remains the biggest and most influential social media platform on the planet; and it’s growing larger every single day.
Did you know…?
* There are over 1.39 billion monthly active Facebook users worldwide
* 890 million people log onto Facebook daily
* Facebook accounts for 15.8% of total time spent on the Internet
* 70% of marketers have used Facebook to gain new customers
If your business doesn’t have a presence on this all-important marketing platform, it’s time that it did. An estimated 80% of people in the US say they prefer to connect brands through Facebook more than any other social media platform, app or website.
Those are numbers that cannot be ignored.
With a customized Facebook Marketing strategy that is built on the key tenets of social media marketing, you can expect:
* Increased brand awareness
* Ability to create and share relevant content that appeals to your existing audience, as well as attract new fans
* Consistent engagement with your audience in a way that will convert them into long-term loyal customers